Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net> on 2019/10/21 15:42:55 UTC

Adding NetBeans sources as NetBeans platform

Hi all,
in NetBeans 11.1 IDE, I can't add the sources (nbbuild/netbeans) as a
NetBeans platform. The build folder is recognized as a platform, but after
running ant build-nozip only a small and varying number of modules is
detected - sometimes one, sometime none at all. Is there anything I need to
know?
Boris

Re: Adding NetBeans sources as NetBeans platform

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.
Issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3330
plus fix
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1610

Boris

--
Boris Heithecker

Dr. Boris Heithecker
Lüneburger Str. 30
28870 Ottersberg
Festnetz: +49 4205 315834
Mobil: +49 170 6137015

Re: Adding NetBeans sources as NetBeans platform

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.
Sure, next week I can.

--
Boris Heithecker

Dr. Boris Heithecker
Lüneburger Str. 30
28870 Ottersberg
Festnetz: +49 4205 315834
Mobil: +49 170 6137015

Re: Adding NetBeans sources as NetBeans platform

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.

--
Boris Heithecker

Dr. Boris Heithecker
Lüneburger Str. 30
28870 Ottersberg
Festnetz: +49 4205 315834
Mobil: +49 170 6137015

Re: Adding NetBeans sources as NetBeans platform

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.