Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Tiago Kepe <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/17 23:50:15 UTC

How to compile the JobTracker.java

Hi,

I have tried build the JobTracker.java, I cloned the hadoop-common using
git-clone, but I am not able to build JobTracker.

This class is on the directory
hadoop-common/hadoop-mapreduce-project/src/java/org/apache/hadoop, I
compile the project using Maven with command "mvn compile", but when I
import the mapreduce-project on Eclipse, the JobTracker.java don't appears
like source code.

I want to customize the JobTracker.java, but I am not getting the source
code on Eclipse.

Thank in advance.

--
Atenciosamente,
*Tiago Rodrigo Kepe*

RE: How to compile the JobTracker.java

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.
The scheduling and resource management parts of the JobTracker have been
put in the ResourceManager.
The Map Reduce job history in the JobHistoryServer. Each MR job is managed
by its own YARN MR Application.

Bikas

Posted by Tiago Kepe <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks by answer.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Radim Kolar <hs...@filez.com>.
> I want to customize the JobTracker.java, but I am not getting the source
> code on Eclipse.
it did not builds in eclipse out of box.