Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com> on 2005/10/11 12:28:58 UTC

[m2] testing a plugin - how to get maven environment

Hi,

I've written a plugin that generates code into the target directory
and now I would like to test it, but to do this I need to get hold of
the project information eg project output directory. From the point
of view of the plugin, maven hands you that information into you
annotations, but how do you get hold of it for a class that extends
TestCase? I thought I'd have a look at Clover and antlr for
inspiration, but there are TODOSs where tests would go or missing tests.

Thanks
AW