Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/23 19:21:21 UTC

servicemix-bean, about the ExchangeTarget annotation

I'm trying to write a consumer bean and I'm looking at the ExchangeTarget
annotation. I only see the "uri" property , what is the format for it? how
do I specify targetService, targetEndpoint and targetInterface in that "uri"
string?

example from smx site:

 <http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/dist/servicemix-3.1-incubating/site/deployables/serviceengines/servicemix-bean/xref-test/org/apache/servicemix/bean/beans/ConsumerBean.html#46>
     @ExchangeTarget(uri="service:urn:service1")
 <http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/dist/servicemix-3.1-incubating/site/deployables/serviceengines/servicemix-bean/xref-test/org/apache/servicemix/bean/beans/ConsumerBean.html#47>
     *private* Destination service1;

in service:urn:service1, which one is the service name, and the endpoint,
etc?

Re: servicemix-bean, about the ExchangeTarget annotation

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, this is somewhat documented at
  http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/uris.html

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: servicemix-bean, about the ExchangeTarget annotation

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
nvm, found it on the code at