Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 22:15:39 UTC

Proposal for releasing 1.0.1

We have a need to freeze and build the current content of the 1.0.1 release.

With Mike Dick's help and guidance, I am volunteering to do this release
work.

I am wondering if the community has any objection to this proposal. We are
looking to make this happen in the next couple/few weeks time frame.

Thanks
Albert Lee.

Re: Proposal for releasing 1.0.1

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
No objections from me. I was starting to think we should get a
maintenance release out there.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Albert,

On Oct 24, 2007, at 9:52 AM, Albert Lee wrote:

> Thanks for all the positive responses.
>
> Let's plan on freezing the content of the 1.0.1 release on 10/29
> Monday and
> I'll start the necessary work for this release.
>
> (Do we need a official vote on this decision?)

We need to vote on the release itself but your informal request for
feedback is sufficient to notify everyone.

Normally, in Apache projects, the minimum comment period on a
proposal is three days. Since you sent the request for comments on
Monday, Thursday would be the comment period close day.

If no one has anything negative to say before close of comments, we
will have consensus. But you can continue to plan your work...

Craig

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,