Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/09/11 06:58:36 UTC

Quick GUI Question

Hi,

This is a minor "issue," but I just wanted to see what people thought.

In the GUI, we have the buttons that line the left side of the display.

One of them is called "Templates."

When you click on it, you can see "Templates" and "ISOs."

The fact that Templates and ISOs are grouped under Templates (the
higher-level group being called what one of the items is) makes me wonder
if the Templates button should be called "Images" instead.

Thoughts on this?

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Quick GUI Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
I guess I thought Compute, Network, and Disk Offerings were collectively
Service Offerings.

It seems like - at some point in the past - Compute Offerings used to be
called Service Offerings, but then the term Service Offerings was revamped
to include Compute, Network, and Disk Offerings.

Re: Quick GUI Question

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.