Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Paul Whalen <pg...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/01 03:10:43 UTC

[Java] C Data Interface artifact

Is there a released version of the java C interface bindings, or do we have
to build it ourselves to use?  I don't see it included in any of the
artifacts on maven central, and I can't find it referenced in documentation
anywhere.  Based on when it was merged, I would expect it to be a part of
6.0.0.  I do see build instructions, which I'd assumed were primarily for
development:

https://github.com/apache/arrow/tree/master/java/c

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: [Java] C Data Interface artifact

Posted by Paul Whalen <pg...@gmail.com>.