Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS]" <Be...@Primerica.com> on 2010/09/13 17:44:35 UTC

Using external link and adding onClick

Is there anyway to get ajax behavior or basic onclick functionality with
the External Link class.  I need an external link that has a stack href
but I also want to invoke some functionality.

Berlin Brown (POL)

Re: Using external link and adding onClick

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
externalLink.add(new AttributeAppender("onclick", "your js stuff here")); ?