Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/02/12 09:33:21 UTC

Release schedule for CloudStack CloudMonkey v6.0.0

All,

I would like to invite everyone for a final round of testing before cloudmonkey v6.0.0 RC1 can be cut for voting.

Proposed timeline:

- Test, fix bugs, update documentation and stabilize: Until 24 Feb 2019

- Start RC1: Monday 25 Feb 2019

Kindly test the latest cloudmonkey (testing) v6.0.0-beta3: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/releases

And help report issues: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/issues

Recent blog: https://www.shapeblue.com/whats-coming-in-cloudmonkey-6-0/

Thanks and regards,

Rohit Yadav

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Release schedule for CloudStack CloudMonkey v6.0.0

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
I'm using a build from 29-01-2019, is that still the latest version?

Works fine for me btw!

Wido

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
+1 !