Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by George Leslie-Waksman <ge...@cloverhealth.com> on 2016/09/19 17:47:05 UTC

How to get PRs reviewed?

I have two PRs that have been sitting, open, ready for review / merge (one
for over a month):

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/1738

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/1752

Am I submitting incorrectly? How do I get things reviewed?

I'd rather not maintain my own fork of airflow just to be able to use fixes
and improvements.

Thanks,
--George

Re: How to get PRs reviewed?

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Hi George,
I'll be reviewing 1752 today - I've commented on
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/1752

A few of us (Jlowin and I) had babies in the past week so are "reviewing"
diapers and various baby antics. But, I'll have time to test the commit
above.
-s