Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ganeshan N <ga...@zoho.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/28 06:21:56 UTC

Interested To Contribute

Hi All,

Hope 2021 is treating you well!

I am a newbie to the open-source world and willing to contribute to fineract project but I do not know how to approach and where to start. I have one and half years of experience in Java, Spring Boot, ORM, MVC, Thymeleaf, HTML, CSS. it would be great if someone guides me to get involved and assign some beginner-friendly tasks.

Regards,

Ganeshan N

Re: Interested To Contribute

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
... sure, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1012 is also a
nice one to work on. @Ganeshan if you want then please have a look at
FINERACT-1012 and let us know in the comments if you want to take it over;
a little estimate of how long it will take you would be great.

Posted by Benura Abeywardena <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Hi Ganeshan,