Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Maria Elena Sanchez <me...@tid.es> on 2006/08/21 12:09:34 UTC

[users@httpd] weblogic

Hello, I am using Apache 2.2.3, with solaris 9 and when I am going to
start it,  it gives me the following mistake:

bash-2.05$ Syntax error on line 132 of
/opt/install/psbatlatam/apache2.2.3.frontend/conf/httpd.conf: API module
structure `weblogic_module' in file
/opt/install/psbatlatam/apache2.2.3.frontend/modules/mod_wl_20.so is
garbled - perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO?

Already I have copied the file mod_wl_20.so in modules, and I have
activated mod_so.c

Please I need help, thank you very much  :)

Re: [users@httpd] weblogic

Posted by Alexander Lazic <al...@none.at>.
On Mon 21.08.2006 12:09, Maria Elena Sanchez wrote:

>Hello, I am using Apache 2.2.3, with solaris 9 and when I am going to
>start it, it gives me the following mistake:

Have you looked into the Supportmatrix if your setup is supported?!

http://e-docs.bea.com/platform/suppconfigs/configs/supported_configs.html

A i know there isn't a pluing out which support 2.2.x apache.

How about to try the mod_proxy_balance, if you stay to apache, or
similar solutions ;-)

regards

Alex

Re: [users@httpd] weblogic