Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by IluckySi <11...@qq.com> on 2019/03/04 11:41:17 UTC

回复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

hi, Sebbaz:
I also can not subscribe private@skywalking.apache.org.

From: sebb <se...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon,Mar 4,2019 7:24 PM
To: general <ge...@incubator.apache.org>

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 11:12, Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> wrote:

> > The cookies in the moderator mails expire after a few days.
> >

> This example was all done today. Numerous attempts have been made.

I see another person has subscribed to private, so it is possible to
subscribe, but it may depend on the email provider (they used gmail).

I have added myself as a moderator to private@

Perhaps one of the people who failed earlier can try again?

S.

Re: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

Posted by 王凯 Kai Wang <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mick
Thanks for reminding my name/account, I I've already changed it

mck <mc...@semb.wever.org> 于2019年3月5日周二 上午8:08写道:

王凯 Kai Wang

回复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

Posted by "DongXue Si(IluckySi)" <11...@qq.com>.
Hi:
I have changed my email name to DongXue Si(IluckySi) <11...@qq.com>

Posted by mck <mc...@semb.wever.org>.
王凯 Kai Wang,

Posted by 王凯 <or...@gmail.com>.
hi, Sebbaz:
I also can not subscribe private@skywalking.apache.org.
My email is oracle219@gmail.com

IluckySi <11...@qq.com> 于2019年3月4日周一 下午7:41写道:

> hi, Sebbaz:
> I also can not subscribe private@skywalking.apache.org.

致以崇高的敬意
    王凯

Re: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

Posted by 王凯 <or...@gmail.com>.
hi, Sebbaz:
I also can not subscribe private@skywalking.apache.org.
My email is oracle219@gmail.com