Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Sonali J. Kanaujia" <so...@progress.com> on 2006/11/09 03:31:03 UTC

Java2WSDL can't expand other interfaces referenced from an interface?

Hi,

I'm using Axis 1.2.1 Java2WSDL tool on an interface that has methods
that reference other interfaces. When I run the tool it complains that
it can't convert the other interfaces to xml schema types as they are
not beans classes (See error/warning below).

Is there any option/mechanism to auto-convert other interfaces to
portTypes(?) and related xml schema elements as well, except converting
all the referenced interfaces to impl bean classes.

-Sonali

Nov 8, 2006 3:23:44 PM org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter
writePartToMessage

WARNING: Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for
[Lcom.sonicsw.bpel.service.mgmtapi.runtime.IProcessInstanceCounts;'
Nov 8, 2006 3:23:44 PM org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Types
isBeanCompatible

WARNING: The class
com.sonicsw.bpel.service.mgmtapi.runtime.IProcessInstanceCounts does not
contain a default constructor, which is a requirement for a bean class.
The class cannot be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema
anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file.