Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by bob jones <wo...@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID> on 2022/12/05 17:33:46 UTC

Access denied messages

I have 3 text files on my Open office programme.   When I tried to open them recently I got a message 'Access Denied'  also 'You do not have permission to access this file'.
I am an elderly man.  I struggle to understand the website jargon.  so I need a human being to intervene.
I tried to copy the programmes and reopen in another desktop folder but those copies also reported 'access denied'.
Please advise.  Not by phone.  My phone is temporarily out of order too (!!) awaiting action by BT
And i do not have a mobile.
Could you please advise me?
best
bob jones