Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2012/07/29 08:39:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.6 (candidate 0)

I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.3.6. 16 JIRAs are
addressed in this release.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes 11pm PT on Tuesday, July 31.***

http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.3.6-candidate-0/

Should we release this?

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
With 4 +1 and no dissenters the vote passes. Thanks everyone who took
the time to test the release!

I'll work on finalizing and pushing the release public.

Patrick

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.