Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by chris bidwell <ch...@oracle.com> on 2013/10/23 23:16:53 UTC

Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows

Is there any documentation or instructions on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on
Microsoft Windows?
Thank you.

-Chris

Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for my ignorance... I don't bash up you Nitin..Eheh. Thank you very
much for your post Adam.
I 'm going to see your work.

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by DSuiter RDX <ds...@rdx.com>.

Posted by DSuiter RDX <ds...@rdx.com>.

Posted by DSuiter RDX <ds...@rdx.com>.

Posted by DSuiter RDX <ds...@rdx.com>.

Posted by Adam Diaz <ad...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Adam Diaz <ad...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Adam Diaz <ad...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Adam Diaz <ad...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by DSuiter RDX <ds...@rdx.com>.

Posted by DSuiter RDX <ds...@rdx.com>.

Posted by DSuiter RDX <ds...@rdx.com>.

Posted by DSuiter RDX <ds...@rdx.com>.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Angelo Matarazzo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,