Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2016/04/27 02:32:20 UTC

cxf-codegen-plugin org.apache.cxf.tools.common.DataTypeAdapter

Hi,

The wsdl-to-java.html page still references this class, but I can't find it
in the source.  Have I missed it, or has it been removed.  If its been
removed is there a recommended replacement?

Re: cxf-codegen-plugin org.apache.cxf.tools.common.DataTypeAdapter

Posted by ja...@gmail.com.
Awesome thanks

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.