Posted to commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/05/08 21:12:44 UTC

[Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2007" by SimonPepping

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SimonPepping:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2007

The comment on the change is:
Added a line about our meeting at ApacheCon

  No releases this quarter. We've had quite a few patches from new contributors. Not all have been processed, yet, as everyone is quite busy. Otherwise, we see the usual improvements/bugfixes happening. The most important additions this quarter were support for exact positioning of link destinations and for the collapsing border model.

+ Three team members, Jeremias, Vincent and Simon, met at Apache''''''Con Europe.
+