Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jessica Niewint <j....@kiosco.org> on 2003/03/18 18:02:41 UTC

Problems Cocoon 2.0.4/FOP 0.20.4

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right mailing list for the question...
so if it is not, please give me a hint where to post my question.

I got a problem to insert a external link to my xsl file with <fo:basic-link>.
It seems that no one else got a problem like this. So may be I forgot to
define something in the header of the xsl-file or in the sitemap. The
"strange" thing for me is, that without using the <fo:basic-link> the
output in pdf is non proboem.
Inserting  the <fo:basic-link
external-destination="www.test.org">TEST</fo:basic-link> into my xsl-file
produces an error.. when I comment out this tag, everything works fine and
the pdf file is shown.
So any ideas ?

Thank you in advance

J.

Re: Problems Cocoon 2.0.4/FOP 0.20.4

Posted by Andrew Watt <an...@andrewwatt.com>.
At 18:02 18/03/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi, I am not sure if this is the right mailing list for the question...
>so if it is not, please give me a hint where to post my question.
>
>I got a problem to insert a external link to my xsl file with <fo:basic-link>.
>It seems that no one else got a problem like this. So may be I forgot to
>define something in the header of the xsl-file or in the sitemap. The
>"strange" thing for me is, that without using the <fo:basic-link> the
>output in pdf is non proboem.
>Inserting  the <fo:basic-link
>external-destination="www.test.org">TEST</fo:basic-link> into my xsl-file
>produces an error.. when I comment out this tag, everything works fine and
>the pdf file is shown.
>So any ideas ?
>
>Thank you in advance
>
>J.

Jessica,

You might try adding "http://" to the beginning of the value of the
external-destination attribute.

If you are looking for an XSL-FO list take a look at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/XSL-FO

Andrew Watt