Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Felix Wolfheimer <f....@googlemail.com> on 2018/08/16 20:45:34 UTC

Filetransfer - Transfer of directory trees

Currently, only single files can be transferred from the client to the
server or vice versa. I'm just wondering whether there are plans to
implement file transfer for complete directory trees, such that the
additional step of creating an archive, downloading/uploading,
unpacking on the remote side would not be required.

Re: Filetransfer - Transfer of directory trees

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 4:45 PM Felix Wolfheimer <
f.wolfheimer@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Currently, only single files can be transferred from the client to the
> server or vice versa. I'm just wondering whether there are plans to
> implement file transfer for complete directory trees, such that the
> additional step of creating an archive, downloading/uploading,
> unpacking on the remote side would not be required.

You can check JIRA to see if anyone has put in a feature request like this
- I can't think of one off the top of my head, but you can check and open a
feature request if you don't find one.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/issues

-Nick