Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by ABC Virtual <AB...@colorfxmarketing.net> on 2002/07/19 21:00:25 UTC

Compilation error

Hi,
      I am unable to compile my source if I use,
  parser.setDoNamespaces(true);
  parser.setDoSchema(true);
  parser.setExternalNoNamespaceSchemaLocation("refunds.xsd");
in my code.

I am trying to use the xml schema to validate the xml.
Following is the error message I get.
Can you please send me the latest jar file for this DOMParser?

Thanks,
Sreepad.

RefundsDom.java:46: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method setDoNamespaces  (boolean)
location: class com.ibm.xml.parsers.DOMParser
                parser.setDoNamespaces(true);
                      ^
RefundsDom.java:47: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method setDoSchema  (boolean)
location: class com.ibm.xml.parsers.DOMParser
                parser.setDoSchema(true);
                      ^
RefundsDom.java:48: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method setExternalNoNamespaceSchemaLocation
(java.lang.String)
location: class com.ibm.xml.parsers.DOMParser

parser.setExternalNoNamespaceSchemaLocation("refunds.xsd");
                      ^
3 errors