Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ajay brar <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/29 14:24:43 UTC

iterate over a collection

hi!
can someone tell me whats wrong with this?
I am placing a vector of TransactionBean in session as
session.setAttribute("resVector", resVector);
i then place an empty TransactionBean in session scope as well
TransactionBean tb = new TransactionBean();
session.setAttribute("transactionBean", tb);

in my jsp i have a logic:iterate tag that goes
<logic:iterate collection="resVector" id="tb">
//print bean values
</logic:iterate>
this gives me an error saying, it cant iterate over this type of collection.

could someone help and tell me what i am doing wrong

thanks
Ajay