Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/10/28 15:03:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release specs-parent 1.6

This is a vote for specs-parent 1.6.

The primary purpose for this release is to utilize the newly released
genesis 1.5 which included some enhancements to facilitate maven site
generation.  There are also some minor changes in specs-parent to
facilitate maven site generation.  Once released and leveraged by the
individual spec projects we should be able to produce better maven site
content.

The rat-maven-plugin has been used to check the source and passed.

Staging repo (maven artifacts):
   http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-repo/specs/

SVN source location:
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/specs-parent-1.6/

Generated Maven Site:
   http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-site/specs/1.6/index.html

The vote is open for 72 hours and will conclude on Friday (10/31) at
5:00 PM ET.

[ ] +1  Release specs-parent 1.6
[ ] +0  No opinion
[ ] -1  Don't release specs-parent 1.6 and reason why

Thanks,
Joe

Re: [VOTE] Release specs-parent 1.6

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Here's my +1

Joe

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jay

[RESULTS][VOTE] Release specs-parent 1.6

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
The vote passes with 4 +1 (all pmc members) and no other votes.

I'll get to work getting the binaries and site pushed out.  As usual, it
will take a little while for the images to get synced to the mirrors.

Thanks!
Joe

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Which specs do we need to release before genesis 2 is available?

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1