Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Hernan BOYKIER <Bo...@lacaja.com.ar> on 2005/01/07 21:28:11 UTC

Ref Cursor

I'm trying to migrate from a legacy framework to iBatis.
The problem that I have is that all my business logic is written in Oracle Stored Procedures.
They return a lot of parameters as Ref Cursors and with User Types.
Is it possible to handle this procedures with iBatis SQL Maps?

  Thanks, Hernan

Hernan Boykier
Caja de Ahorro y Seguro
boykier@lacaja.com.ar
TE: 4857-8618

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD.

Este e-mail contiene informacion  confidencial y legalmente protegida.
Esta dirigido solamente al destinatario mencionado en el epigrafe.
Si Ud. recibe este e-mail por error, por favor no lo lea,
copie ni reproduzca de ninguna manera.
Si Ud. no es el destinatario del mensaje, tenga en cuenta que esta
prohibida cualquier divulgacion, copia, distribucion o uso de su
contenido. Por favor responda a este mensaje inmediatamente,
informando al emisor que ha sido erroneamente dirigido
y luego, eliminelo de su sistema.

Muchas gracias.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended
to be confidential and privileged or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. It is intended only for the addressee named above.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please do not read,
copy or disseminate it in any manner.
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it
from your computer system.

Thank you.

Re: Ref Cursor

Posted by Kris Schneider <ks...@gmail.com>.
Larry,

I previously added my setup to the "3rd Party Contributions" Wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/ibatis/3rd_20Party_20Contributions

I'm doing things slightly differently now so I'll update my entry when
I get the chance. I've got a vested interest in having this work so
I'd be happy to help (including code/patches). Are there specific
tasks you had in mind?

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@gmail.com>

Re: Ref Cursor