Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Gr...@ricoh.co.uk on 2008/06/13 17:44:11 UTC

understanding remember-me

Hello,

Looking at the new spring security config for remember me, is this
documented anywhere?  Looked at the spring docs but its not covered in
detail.  Are we supposed to generate our own key?

<remember-me user-service-ref="rollerUserService"
key="715F2448-3176-11DD-ABC6-9CD955D89593"/>

Cheers Greg

Share our environment commitment - conserve resources and contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions by not printing the email unless absolutely necessary to do so.

Any opinions expressed are those of the author, not Ricoh UK Ltd. This communication does not constitute either offer or acceptance of any contractually binding agreement. Such offer or acceptance must be communicated in writing. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this email and attachments are free from computer viruses before use and the sender accepts no responsibility or liability for any such computer viruses.

Ricoh UK Ltd. may monitor the content of emails sent and received via its network for the purpose of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. This communication contains information, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email with a copy to  postmaster@ricoh-uk.com . Please contact us on +44 (0) 208 261 4000 if you need assistance.

Registered in England No: 1505381
VAT No: GB 354 2816 54

Re: understanding remember-me

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.
We should provide a way for users to specify that in their roller
properties file so they don't have to put it in the security.xml config.

-- Allen

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://raibledesigns.com