Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Rolf Ruiz <ro...@trinidad.net> on 2001/12/24 18:48:19 UTC

Ruiz@Ruiz Mon 3

 . Ruiz&Ruiz Design
We are suppliers of logo designs and identity
marketing systems for companiesthat require high
impact image recognition.Contact us for your corporate,
product and media marketing needs.
Visit our Website logo designportfolios and archives.
Complete information ofour services and application
forms available on-site,or you can contact me directly:
Rolf Ruiz atrolfruiz@trinidad.net.

 . CLICK ON OURSITE URL BELOW ______________________________________
Rolf Ruiz
Ruiz&Ruiz Design
Site Url:http://www.sujero.com
Phone: 868 6373875 Email.rolfruiz@trinidad.net
15 West Ridge Villas, DiegoMartin, Trinidad, W.I.
the subject line.