Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/18 19:41:55 UTC

updates to Velocity

Hi there--

I'm going to do a couple days work on Velocity in early November at
the Apache Hackathon.  Anyone have some favorite bugs they want to
flag?  Looking for things to fix that are easy but annoying.  You can
flag them with the 1.7 tag.

We can call the resulting release 1.6.3 or 1.7 depending on what gets done.

WILL

Re: updates to Velocity

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to mention the obvious-- if anyone else is at ApacheCon --
would love to work together on some of these things.

Cheers!

will

Re: updates to Velocity

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Great!  Wish i could join you, but can't do it this year...