Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2001/10/04 17:49:29 UTC

Re: Cocoon and Axis

Matthew,

Some time ago I mentioned I have some code that does SOAP messaging
for Cocoon2. This code is specifically designed to take advantage of
the Cocoon2 infrastructure. It feeds the SOAP response directly in the
SAX stream and uses no expensive SOAP<->Java data marshaling (read
client libraries), it's pure Cocoon2 stuff.

I'll post a patch with the code today. Unfortunately there is no
documentation yet, as I was busy with some other things. I'll do my
best to come up with some documentation.

Regards,
Ovidiu