Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com> on 2004/07/10 15:09:43 UTC

Ready to Help: Guide Wanted!

Okay, Struts!  I am CVS ready (sort of) and ready to work on Struts.

I am not at all new to Stuts and understand the whole very well.  But, I am
completely new to this open source work.  Someone want to "mentor" me in
and give me a step-by-step guide to helping out?  You tell me what needs to
be done and I will do it.  Starting with something simple might be
good.  Right now I have no idea how to go about being a help.  I learn
quick but learn best from hands on.  Thanks.

Michael

Re: Ready to Help: Guide Wanted!

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.
Thanks, Ted,