Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Manu86 <ms...@anyware-tech.com> on 2008/10/02 15:24:19 UTC

MaxPageSize parameter

Hello,

I would like to know what is the maxPageSize parameter ?

Given the JIRA  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1585 AMQ-1585
, I set this parameter to a large value to avoid master/slave
synchronization problems and it solved my problem.

I had a second problem with selectors and consumer. My consumer stops
receiving messages after 100 messages. After several tests, it seems that
the maximum number of messages that a consumer (using the selector feature)
can receive matches the value of the maxPageSize parameter.

Could anyone explain me why modifying this parameter solves this two
different problems ?

I use ActiveMQ 5.1.