Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ga...@barclays.com on 2013/03/12 16:42:07 UTC

Camel Release 2.11 Target Date

Hi Claus,
Do we have the target date for Camel 2.11 releases? I cannot wait for 2.11 release to be available to make use of hibernate4 and Bindy features.

BTW do we have the list of all the new features incorporated in the 2.11 Release.

Thanks
Ganesh

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and any attachments, and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically stated in the message or otherwise indicated, you may not uplicate, redistribute or forward this message or any portion thereof, including any attachments, by any means to any other person, including any retail investor or customer. This message is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation, to buy/sell any product or service, and is not an official confirmation of any transaction. Any opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays.

This message is subject to terms available at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer and, if received from Barclays' Sales or Trading desk, the terms available at: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer/. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing. Barclays Bank PLC is a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays group.

Re: Camel Release 2.11 Target Date

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:42 PM,  <ga...@barclays.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
> Do we have the target date for Camel 2.11 releases? I cannot wait for 2.11 release to be available to make use of hibernate4 and Bindy features.

We are closing in on the release. There is a talk on @dev about this.
And you can see our ETA in the JIRA tracker on its roadmap page.

And mind that the camel-hibernate component is NOT from Apache. Its
hosted at camel-extra outside ASF.
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/?redir=1

And therefore there it has its own release schedule.

Though the Camel Extra team will of course some time after ASF Camel
2.11 release, do their release of Camel Extra 2.11 to be aligned with
Apache. But they will NOT happen at the same time. Its two different
project.

> BTW do we have the list of all the new features incorporated in the 2.11 Release.

See the download page, there is a link to our current in-progress
release (eg currently that would be Camel 2.11)
http://camel.apache.org/download

> Thanks
> Ganesh

> This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and any attachments, and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically stated in the message or otherwise indicated, you may not uplicate, redistribute or forward this message or any portion thereof, including any attachments, by any means to any other person, including any retail investor or customer. This message is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation, to buy/sell any product or service, and is not an official confirmation of any transaction. Any opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays.
>
> This message is subject to terms available at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer and, if received from Barclays' Sales or Trading desk, the terms available at: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer/. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing. Barclays Bank PLC is a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays group.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com