Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2012/08/09 19:52:01 UTC

Last chance! (was Re: Straw Poll: proposal to remove certain features from qpidd)

Thanks to everyone who has voiced an opinion so far. My plan is to start
getting the patch on to trunk tomorrow. If anyone is not happy with
option (a), has other concerns or simply needs more time, make yourself
heard!

Re: Last chance! (was Re: Straw Poll: proposal to remove certain features from qpidd)

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 08/09/2012 06:52 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who has voiced an opinion so far. My plan is to start
> getting the patch on to trunk tomorrow.

This has now been done. I've had one report of some intermittent issues
with ha, there may other issues that the tests didn't pick up. If you
come across something let me know or raise a bug (though Jira is a
little unwell at present it seems).