Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paweł Żukrowski <pa...@box43.pl> on 2003/06/03 18:03:04 UTC

Profiler in cocoon 2.0.5

Hi all...

I know that profiler generator works in cocoon 2.1
but is there a way to run it on 2.05 dev? (dated on 20 may 2003)
I prepared all like documentation said but when i put
"org.apache.cocoon.components.profiler.ProfilingCachingEventPipeline" as eventpipeline in cocoon.xconf
I get error that this component is deprecatied.....and i cant  use it

is there a way (except switching to version 2.1dev) to get it running on 2.05 dev.

Thanks for any help

Pawel Zukrowski