Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ajay brar <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/07 02:40:26 UTC

Multiple Choices

hi!
ihave a link as
this adds a dynamic string to the link and so you have something like
blah.jsp;jsessionid=fjwdjkfh342lkjl3kj4
however on my webserver, this gives me a 300 Multiple Choices error.
ie i get an error like
Multiple Choices
The document name you requested
(/cinv3/agency.jsp;jsessionid=92A584A32AFDC25FEF6DB8554D5F4D12) could not be
found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the
one you requested.
Available documents:

/cinv3/agency.jsp (common basename)
Please consider informing the owner of the referring page about the broken
link.

is this something to do with my server setting.
similarly, if i have links that with *.do, these give the same error.
i thought that maybe the server isn't calling the ActionServlet, but my
forms work fine(on submit, the appropriate action is called), my view
components(i have an instance of ActionServlet mapped to *.view) also work
fine.

could someone please help.

thanks
ajay