Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Adrian Noriega <an...@aduanet.gob.pe> on 2002/07/16 20:24:48 UTC

javawebser 2.0 + SOAP

Hi.
I have a problem when I try to run my application,I got the following message :

C:\>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient http://www.desweb.com/servlet/rpcrouter list
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.readEnvelopeFromRequest(Ljavax/xml/parsers/DocumentBuilder;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/io/InputStream;Lorg/apache/soap/transport/EnvelopeEditor;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;Lorg/apache/soap/rpc/SOAPConte

My web service is javawebserver 2.0

Please I need your help. If somebody have an answer please send me a email.
Thanks
Regards

Adrian Noriega