Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/08/09 12:09:19 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by HasanTezgel

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by HasanTezgel:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=328&rev2=329

   * [[http://aol.com/|AOL]]
    * We use hadoop for variety of things ranging from ETL style processing and statistics generation to running advanced algorithms for doing behavioral analysis and targeting.
    * The Cluster that we use for mainly behavioral analysis and targeting has 150 machines, Intel Xeon, dual processors, dual core, each with 16GB Ram and 800 GB hard-disk.
+
+  * [[http://www.ara.com.tr/|ARA.COM.TR]] - Ara Com Tr*
+   * We build Ara.Com.tr search engine using the Python tools.
+   * We use Hadoop for analytics.
+   * We handle about 400TB per month
+   * Our clusters vary from 10 to 100 nodes

   * [[http://atbrox.com/|Atbrox]]
    * We use hadoop for information extraction & search, and data analysis consulting