Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alexander1893 <al...@familie-schweizer.net> on 2010/04/03 19:16:59 UTC

Debug simple-method in Eclipse

Hi all,

can anyone tell how to debug simple-methods (xml) within Eclipse?
I installed xmlbuddy - but still I'm not able to set any breakpoints.

I already read the howto's etc I could find.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Alexander

Re: Debug simple-method in Eclipse

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The only way to debug simple-methods is to use <log

Jacques

From: "Alexander1893" <al...@familie-schweizer.net>