Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2006/11/20 23:40:14 UTC

getting capability's epr

Is there a way to get the specific EPR invoked on a resource capability,
from within the capability operation called?

For example, I programatically generated one resource with three EPRs
mapped to it.  Each EPR has a unique parameter value: MuseResource-1,
MuseResource-2, and MuseResource-3, respectively.  In the capability
implementation, I need to get the specific EPR invoked by the client so
that I know which MuseResource-x was called.

I used the following code methods, but they do not work for me:

Method 1: Only returns the first EPR mapped to the capability's parent
Resource.
EndpointReference epr = getResource().getEndpointReference();

Method 2: Only returns the EPR that started the application.
EndpointReference epr = getEnvironment().getDeploymentEPR();

Re: getting capability's epr

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
I believe this is what you want...

http://ws.apache.org/muse/docs/2.0.0/manual/how-to/get-addressing-headers.html