Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Nick Faiz <ni...@ce.com.au> on 2004/04/05 01:29:38 UTC

#geronimo - freenode

Hi,
	Are people spending much time on #geronimo?

	I'd be interested in chatting with people there to understand where
the project was. I'd like to gain an idea of what is useful to spend time
on, etc., etc.. The `just check something out and dive in' routine doesn't
usually work for me.

Cheers!

Regards,
Nick Faiz
B2B Developer
Corporate Express Australia Ltd.

Phone: +61-2-9335-0495, Fax: 9335-0753, Email: nickf@ce.com.au

Re: #geronimo - freenode

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, Nick Faiz said:

NF>	Are people spending much time on #geronimo?
NF>
NF>	I'd be interested in chatting with people there to understand where
NF>the project was. I'd like to gain an idea of what is useful to spend time
NF>on, etc., etc.. The `just check something out and dive in' routine doesn't
NF>usually work for me.

Just log on and dive in ;-).

Bruce

The Castor Project