Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2006/06/15 20:35:21 UTC

[configuration] New release

Hi,

on the user list there were some postings asking for another release.
Does anybody object if I begin with some preparations? This will take
some time though because I will probably be quite busy the next time.

If you want to have some special features included in this upcoming
release, now would be a good time to speak up.

Oliver

Re: [configuration] New release

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Oliver Heger wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> on the user list there were some postings asking for another release.
>> Does anybody object if I begin with some preparations? This will take
>> some time though because I will probably be quite busy the next time.
>>
>> If you want to have some special features included in this upcoming
>> release, now would be a good time to speak up.
>
> It would be nice if we could move the site building to the new way of
> doing it, without the need for commons-build. I'll go ahead and do it in
> a day or two, unless someone speaks up.

Great!

Thank you!

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.