Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pawan269 <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/10 10:16:37 UTC

Queue to Processor problem

Hi,

I am trying to deploy an example of Ade present at fuse
(http://fusesource.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://download.progress.com/open/progress/fuse_esb/deploying_enterprise_integration_pattern_into_fuse_esb4.mov)

I am using smx4 and attached is Java file, my bundle-context is empty as
nothing was told about that...

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27527103/MyProcessor.java MyProcessor.java

I have deployed it without any error but it does nothing, i can still see 16
messages in queue, there is no log of any messages after starting ...

Am I missing any basic thing here...

Please help ...

Pawan

Re: Queue to Processor problem

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Pawan,

Can you try this again with DEBUG logging -- it's very unlikely that
the route just fails to handle those exchanges without logging any
kind of exception, so perhaps it's just listening on the wrong queue
or broker.  Could you paste the context of your bundle's spring file
again, but I can't seem to find that information in the attachments to
this thread on nabble.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com