Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by caesium <de...@hotmail.com> on 2019/02/20 19:40:58 UTC

Nutch "null chmod 0644" Error o Inject Attempt on Windows Through Cygwin

I'm getting an error when trying to use nutch doing the command ./nutch
inject crawldir/crawldb urls. Based on "(null) entry in command string: null
chmod 0644" part of error message, thought it was permissions problem,and
tried setting the permissions for both the urls folder and crawldir to 655
with the "chmod 655 <dir name>" command. Also tried setting all permissions
for all groups on both folders with "chmod uog+rwx urls", but still no
change in error message. Folder permissions in the windows UI, even if I
uncheck the read only black block it'll just go right back to being checked,
so I'm not able to change that, which is weird. I tried deleting and
recreating the folders but that didn't do any good either.

<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/t494657/nutch_error2.png>
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/t494657/permissions1.png>

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

--
Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Nutch-User-f603147.html

Re: Nutch "null chmod 0644" Error o Inject Attempt on Windows Through Cygwin

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

> (image attached).

Sorry, but I cannot see any attached image.
Please paste the log snippet or error message as text into the message.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Posted by "Deoxyribonucleic_DNA ..." <de...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.