Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Omar Sandoval <om...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 03:34:57 UTC

Display "Resize Method" not working in Chrome?

Hi everyone,

It seems a recent version of Chrome broke the ability to resize the display
on "reconnect" or through the RDP "Display Update" channel. I've tested
this feature successfully on Firefox, Edge and IE11. It doesn't work on
Chrome 57.0.2987 or Chrome 58.0.3029. Can someone confirm on their own
installation?

Thank you,
Omar

Re: Display "Resize Method" not working in Chrome?