Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org> on 2024/03/04 17:57:38 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.8.4 candidate 0

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 4 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:

- Szalay-Bekő Máté (binding)
- Andor Molnar (binding)
- Enrico Olivelli (binding)
- tison (non-binding)

There are no disapproving votes.

I will promote the artifacts and complete the release procedure.

Thanks to every one who contributed to this great release !

Damien Diederen