Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org> on 2013/12/09 20:08:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Omkar Vinit Joshi

Hi all,

I am very pleased to announce that Omkar Vinit Joshi is voted in as a
committer to the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to YARN have been
nothing short of outstanding! We appreciate all the work Omkar has put into
the project so far, and are looking forward to his future contributions.

Welcome aboard, Omkar!

Thanks,
+Vinod
On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Omkar Vinit Joshi

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Omkar!

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:40 AM, Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org> wrote:
> Congrats, Omkar.
>
> -- Hitesh
>
> On Dec 9, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am very pleased to announce that Omkar Vinit Joshi is voted in as a
>> committer to the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to YARN have been
>> nothing short of outstanding! We appreciate all the work Omkar has put into
>> the project so far, and are looking forward to his future contributions.
>>
>> Welcome aboard, Omkar!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> +Vinod
>> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC
>>
>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

- Tsuyoshi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Omkar Vinit Joshi

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Omkar.

Posted by Brandon Li <br...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations!