Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Contriver <jo...@istreamcom.com> on 2006/10/30 16:22:49 UTC

How do the 'Score' fields work in the cPanel version of SpamAssassin?

When you go into SpamAssassin configuration, at the bottom of the page there
are five fields labeled "Score".  Does anyone know how to utilize this
feature?

Thanks!

Re: How do the 'Score' fields work in the cPanel version of SpamAssassin?

Posted by "Expertsites, Inc." <sp...@expertsites.com>.
> When you go into SpamAssassin configuration, at the bottom of the page
> there
> are five fields labeled "Score".  Does anyone know how to utilize this
> feature?

Each field allows you to override a default score for an existing rule.  For
example, if you enter

NO_REAL_NAME 1.5

in a blank score field and save the configuration, that will override the
default score of 1.0 for that rule.

Tom Green
--
Expertsites, Inc.

Re: How do the 'Score' fields work in the cPanel version of SpamAssassin?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 07:22:49AM -0800, Contriver wrote:
> When you go into SpamAssassin configuration, at the bottom of the page there
> are five fields labeled "Score".  Does anyone know how to utilize this
> feature?

You should ask the cpanel folks.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Personally, I like to defiantly split my infinitives.  :-)