Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Philipp Kamps <ph...@sxip.com> on 2005/11/19 00:01:18 UTC

multiple users in 'Authorization Manager'

Hi ya'll,

<JMeter - User's Manual: Component Reference>

In the current release, all JMeter threads in a Thread Group use the
same username/password for a given Base URL even if you create
multiple users with the same Base URL in the authorization table. We
plan to correct this in a future release. As a workwaround, you can
create multiple Thread Groups for your Test Plan, with each Thread
Group having its own Authorization Manager.

</JMeter - User's Manual: Component Reference>

This workaround doesn't work to me. Is this missing feature still on
your roadmap?

If the Authorization Manager would accept variables for the username
and password -
it also would be a valid workaround to me.

Any feedback very appreciated, fips

Re: multiple users in 'Authorization Manager'

Posted by Philipp Kamps <ph...@sxip.com>.
Confirmed, Auth Manager allows variables in 2.1.1.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.