Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/18 09:20:34 UTC

Start of svn to git migration of java components

Hello All,

We would like to notify all committers that we are starting the
svn to git migration of the Qpid Broker-J and Qpid JMS AMQP 0-x
components as discussed in [1].

Please do not commit to [2] and/or [3] or any subfolders until
further notice.

Kind regards,
Lorenz Quack

[1] http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Plan-for-migration-of-Qpid-java-broker-svn-repo-into-git-td7662270.html
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/java/
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/qpid-jms-amqp-0-x/

Re: svn to git migration of java components complete!

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lorenz and Alex for working on this, its really nice to have
all the components in their own Git repos now.

Robbie

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com>.
Good news everyone!

Posted by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com>.
Good news everyone!

Re: Start of svn to git migration of java components

Posted by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com>.
A brief update.

Posted by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com>.
A brief update.