Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by oron ogdan <or...@netada.co.uk> on 2003/09/04 22:49:42 UTC

Best way to use Quartz

Hi

What's the best way to use the Quartz Scheduler, Should I just wrap it
myself as a Turbine Service ?
Has anyone done that, I seen references to Quartz on Avalon, but I am not
sure why or how I should approach that ?

BR

Oron
http://netada.co.uk

Posted by Edgar Gonzalez Gonzalez <eg...@valhallaproject.com>.
Oron,

I'm using Quartz Scheduler 1.1.6 wrap it as a Turbine Service in Turbine 2.2
with no problems

Edgar Gonzalez Gonzalez
VALHALLA Project, s.a.
Chief Technology Officer
Web: www.valhallaproject.com <http://www.valhallaproject.com>
E-mail: egg@valhallaproject.com
Phone: +58-212-242.4379 / 6662 / 4055 / 6475
Fax: +58-212-242.6809
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
Ludwig Wittgenstein